Having pain in legs and sore throat. Feels vomiting when take B-complex syrup. Suggest

I'm a girl and have 21 years old. My height is 1,60cm and my present weight is 48kgs. B Positive. well, my health issue is that I feel pain in my feet regularly starting from my knees to toes along with soar throat. Besides, when eating yogurt, apple, milk, beans, make my heart beat grow. Morningly i feel to vomit and whenever i take B-Complex syrups i get heart beat and start to vomit. I need to know whats the problem with me. i have run many tests and spent lots of money for doctors fees here in Pakistan but nobody could really find out the main problem except just looting the patients pockets. i will be waiting to get your consultancy
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013