Having pain in leg and ankle feels broken. Looking for some permanent solution

i have been getting some severep ain in my legs and one of my nakles feelsl ike its broken when i walk on it, but yet i can still walk on it, the pain raditates from my knee downwards and in my shin and ankle like stated before but i ahve bben to numerous GPs ,A and E and im really getting fed up now cause its getting harder to walk each day due to the pain
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I think it can be a disc problem. It is causing pinch nerve. I would recommend you to get MRI of the spine. If it shows nerve compression then you need pregabalin and methyocobal tablet. Also I would suggest you back muscle physiotherapy.