Having pain in left side of pelvis, pale face, fever, no apeteite, lethargic, weightloss. Reason?

My 12 year old daughter has been unwell for the past week. Started with severe pain in the left side of her pelvis , very pale face and low grade fever. Eating well, no nausea , peeing and BM normal. Went to hospital, had an X-ray and urine test and nothing came up. Pain went away the next day but she remained pale. 2 days ago, she woke up to get ready for school, extremely lethargic, no appetite still pale. Went back to sleep for 3 hours which is not like her at all, refused to eat all day, low grade fever returned but was broken quickly with Advil . She remains pale and has lost about 5 pounds in the last week, a doctors appointment is booked for tomorrow but I am very!
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013