Having pain in left arm radiating to armpit and elbow. Yellow, red bruise in finger. Reason?

Hi - I am 50 yests old, and have had pain in my left arm, running inside from just under my armpit to my elbow for past 3 days. This morning there was a long yellow and red bruise about the size and shape of a finger . I don t recall hitting anything, so think its weird. I did have an abnormal EKG during physical 2 weeks ago - left bundle branch blockage - and will see cardiologist next week. I am currently on augmentim and prdeisone for a sinus infection . I d appreciate your thoughts.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  131 Awaiting Answer