Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have painless hematuria since a long time and needs to be investigated in details
It is most likely to be due to Glomerular disease
of the kidney( Glomerulonephritis
Please consult qualified Nephrologist
for clinical evaluation and get following investigations done under his guidance.
1) Urine routine and Culture with total proteins excreted in 24 hours.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen \
3) C.T.Scan of urinary system.
4) Endoscopic examination by a Urologist
5) Blood Coagulation profile .
Further treatment will depend upon results of these tests and final diagnosis.