Having pain in kidney, swollen kidney, stinging urethra, black and red flakes in urine. What should I do?

For several several months I have had very bad pains in my kidneys they feel very swollen and hurt. I get very bad stinging from my urethra and i have black and red flakes that come out in my urine . Yesterday I was able to pick up one of these flakes to examine it and it looks just a scab and its red like blood . It was very hard. Also usually when they take urine samples from me i almost always have blood in my urine. But the urine never comes back with any infection . What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012