Having pain in heel while standing or walking. Prescribed medicine. Not cured. What to do?

I feel severe pain in heel of right foot while standing or walking. After walking for some time the pain is reduced or vanished. It happens everytime I am on my foot. Same trouble was experienced 5 years before in my left foot. Consulting doctor prescribed Renolac(1tab after diner X 10days). Pain reduced significantly after 15 days and gradually vanished. This time I tried with the same medicine but result is nil or poor. Pain continues when body weight goes to the right feet NO problem of Uric acid or sugar in the past. using very soft shoe/chappal in india.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012