Having pain in groins and urination problem. Sugar and BP levels increased. Result of quitting smoking?

Hi, I m 43 years old, stopped smoking 5 weeks ago, did it cold turkey. Since then, the last few weeks, things seem to be getting worse, firstly I think my prostate is acting up, trouble getting and maintaining an erection , when I finally ejaculated, I experienced some pain in my penis, I have a slight pain in my left groin , I sometimes experience discomfort in the pelvic area, feels more prominent around buttocks area, urination is not what it used to be, sometimes weak stream. I had my sugar checked a week ago, 10.2, it never used to be above 5.6! My BP was also high....seems stopped smoking opened a can of worms , I felt perfectly fine when I smoked. I will be going to a doctor next week, I think a consultation is needed, I was just trying to get as much info as possible. Thank you very much, Anton.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013