Having pain in groin area, chest. Given pain killer. Can it be appendicitis?

HELLO DOCTOR, i,m 19 years old male person! since 3 or 4 months ago im having a pain in my right groin area.also in right public bone i went and met my family doctor,and she gave some reports to get, an ultra sound scan.she said this maybe appendicitis but scans were negative.gave some painkillers,then the pain got worse and i channeled a urologist he said that i got varicocele in both side and it was grade II varicocele! gave some scans to get includes an xray.nxt week i suppose to get those scans.but the problem is now i cant get a deep breathe when i do theres a slight pain coming in my right chest are actually inner chest! im confused with this all things! waiting for a help hopefully.thankyou!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013