Having pain in forehead above forehead. Feeling pain when heard sharp sound. How to get relief?

Hi, my forehead is paining severely from yesterday,specifically above the right eyebrow. I have consulted an eye specialist to know that my eyes are in normal position. My job is sound editing & i am used to hear different kinda speeches & edit them but now when i hear a sharp sound i can feel my head! this is happening since yesterday & till i get a decent sleep it continues. from morning i feel fresh but while working i feel the feel like somebody is pinning on the sameplace repeatedly....please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
U have tension headche it seems require no major intervention. Just take analgesic if pain occur occasionaly. Anf if u have repeated attack than u will go for fundus examination. And start medicine like amitryptline n proponolol.