Having pain in elbows. Experiencing pain in hips and knees as well. What could it be?

Hi. Six months ago began to experience a dull ache in both of my elbows, one more-so than the other. Not every day, but was particularly in the mornings. This has slowly increased and is now constant but particularly noticeable upon waking, and when carrying weight (eg. shopping bags) and lifting heavier objects. The pain feels like it is deep in the bone, but also the surrounding area i.e not on the surface; bruising on the skin's layers. Times when it is particularly bad the pain refers to my wrists, and I also seem to be experiencing aching in my hips and a little in my knees. Weird?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013