Having pain in breast, liquid leaking from nipples, headache, shoulder and back pain. Reason?

i have liquid leaking from my nipples mainly when squeezed, and shooting pains thru my breats. really bad frequent headaches that arent subdued by medicine and sometimes lasts for days, constant shoulder , back and neck pain , also stomach cramps especially after eating, and my feet and ankles tingle when walking after sitting for any amount time. also i have gained an extreem amount of weight especially in the stomach , face and breats am what could be the problem?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013