Having pain in breast. Hurts while pressing. Should I go for medical treatment?

I am having pain on the right side above my breast . It is difficult to sleep and hurts more when I press on it. I have had this pain for about 4 or 5 months and nothing I do seems to help. I used to work out but I have stopped thinking I had pulled a muscle. But the pain is still there and sometimes servere.. What can I do to help or should I seek medical help?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Dentist 's  Response
hello and welcome to hcm,
do not panic, but try to remember regarding any injury you have sufferd from. secondly but do it primarily, that check for some nodule by yourself standing in front of mirror and right hand raised above while left hand checking for the nodules. if you found some, it is good and visit a gynecologist.
but, i say , you must visit the gynecologist.