Having pain in back of head, swollen lymph node. Taken antibiotic. What could be causing this?

I have been having pain in the back left side of my head. Went to the doctor after I woke up with my scalp tender on that side and small lymph node swollen. Ten day twice a day antibiotics made the sore scalp go away but I still have random flair ups of pain on that side of my head and sometimes behind my ear. went back to the doctor and was told I still had fluid behind the left ear that was not cleared up by antibiotics. She gave me flonase (sp) to try and clear it up but still no luck with the head pain. Any ideas as to what is causing this?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012