Having pain in back, hard lump found on leg. Suspected for kidney infection. Took pain killers. Concerned

I woke up yesterday with excruitiating back pain in lower right hand side I also found a small hard lump in my lower leg I have had this excruitiating pain before when I to get a morphine injection at hospital but they thought it was most likely related to kidney infection. this pain only happened yesterday and then i took pain killers most of day and it eased off by last night, and today no pain.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012