Having pain in back, chest, cough, earache. X-ray, blood test clear. What is cause of chest pain?

I have been having upper left back pain , chest ache and on & off ear ache, with a cough sometimes for the last month. My Doctor took x-rays of my back and chest and blood work. She said everything was normal with my x-rays, and blood test results were fine with the exception of my kidneys were dehydrated. she gave me an appointment to get an ultrasound on my kidneys. But what about this chest ache I have.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013