Having pain from neck to eye. Cures after taking tylenol. MRI scan done. Any advice?

I have been experiencing pain radiating from my neck to my eye only on the right side of my face. It usually happens after I have been asleep for a few hours. I have a complete set of dentures that I take out at night. The pain is intenxe and usually goes away after some Tylenol and being upright for an hour or so. It only happens on the right side of my face. I have had an MRI done on my head which came back negative for anything wrong there. Could you give me some advice a to what may be causing this?
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012