Having pain/discomfort in his testicles, what should I do ?

My finance is having pain/discomfort in his testicles , I know for a fact he has a mysterious round like lump that seems like a smaller ball down there. I am worried and it being Sunday and him just now telling me after it feeling this way for 2-3 days, what should I do ?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It needs to be physicaly evaluated coz the symptoms mentioned here are vague to be diagnosed for anything. Get in touch with a sexologist or a M.D. physician. In the meantime avoid any trauma or pressure in the effected region and discontinue wearing of tight under garments.