Having pain below the left rib cage. Hurts to bend, sit. Pulled muscle?

its been since late last night with just some pain on the left side. Then today it was on my left bottom side od rip cage with the pain again, everytime i bend over and sit down...I just starting being a aide to 8 yr old handicap boy at school....he cannot do anything for his self...i was wondering did i pull something, and i also have acid reflux ..i do not take any medicines now, except all natural and dieting ....I am 38 years old and way 117...
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013