Having pain behind eye, headache. Eye sight normal. Not cured by ayurvedic medicines for sinuses. Any suggestion?

Hi Dr, I feel pain behind eyes all the time and it increases wen i am concentrate to look at board in class also it get further get intensifies if i look at sides(severe pain).Also with eye pain i have headache all the time.Pain first starts from eyes and then moves to head.Its all continuous.I have shown to eye Dr also but he told eye sight is ok.It has been continuing from past two months.I have taken ayurvedic medicines for sinuses (through Dr ) but no effect. Please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012