Having pain around ovary with white vaginal discharge. Pregnancy test negative. What's going on?

I m having pain in what seems to be my ovary area (5 years ago I was diagnosed with ovarian cysts ) I took 3 types of birth control for a year, then I stopped taking anything all together,s eventually they went away on there own. Here I am again 5 year later with sharp pain, but this time I missed my period. As of now I am sexually active so I thought it would be best to take a at home pregnancy test . I had 3 total in the box I took all 3 in one day they all came up negative and I am following directions. I also am having white discharge every now and then as well...i don t know what is going on but I need some answers please
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013