Having pain around belly button area. X ray normal. Blood test done. What are the complications?

Daughter has been with server pain around belly button area (she says it s above and below). Only warm baths seem to sooth her, or warm towel. She has been to the ER they took x-rays (they couldnt see anything wrong). However, it has been 6 days now and she has these pain bouts that come and go, we are awaiting blood results. It is worrying me, she doesn t sleep at night (only maybe 30min. at the time), she is 5 years old. Please advise should I go back and request other test? She has been seen by a GI doctor and still need to turn in stool samples.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012