Having pain around abdomen. Have moderate diverticulosis. Taking meloxicam, amtripyline. What is wrong?

I have 24/7 discomfort/pain and have had it for 3 1/2 months. The pain/discomfort moves around my abdomen . I have had a pap , ultra sound , 4 blood test ,4 urine test. I have gone to DO, Internist & GI. I do have moderate diverticulosis and had a colon test 1 1/2years ago with one polp. No constipation , diarrhea , vomit , losing weight, fever, bloating , and very little gas. I take Meloxicam, Amtripyline. Liptor, Omeprazole and have been taking all of them for years. I am very worrried that I have something serious and the doctors haven t found it. Can you help?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013