Having pain and tenderness, fluid discharge around the incision area, and joint pain. Had a pacemaker. Is my body rejecting the device?

I am a 60 year old woman who had a pacemaker put in a few months ago and am experiencing pain and tenderness around the incision area as well as pretty bad joint pain .my bp has been very low ( I take no bp meds )there was also a problem with stitches coming to the surface and fluid oozing from the wound. the doc removes the bothersome stitches but the wound still seems to be struggling to heal...the joint pain is the worst and the area around the incision is the most my body trying to reject the device?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013