Having pain and heaviness in chest on lengthy activity. Had anxiety attacks in the past. Cardiac stress test normal

I have atypical chest pain on and off often (especially with stress) I have had a bought of anxiety a few years ago however, this does t feel like anxiety. I have had cardiac stress test with no answers. I noted that the pain comes on with lengthy activity ( as I tried to explain during the 15 min stress test) I was running about 3 miles a day - which I don t hardly do any activity any more due to the chest heaviness I get with the activity. I am 46 - about 160 pounds pretty muscular and eat moderatly healthy. I drink on occassion - events - weddings~ never daily. Never smoked and have never done drugs. I take the occassional PRN med - Ibuprofen , and a MVT. Maybe it is anxiety?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012