Having pain and burning sensation due to tightness in my vertebrae

hy sir i m 32 yrs old male today my physican ask me for vertebrae x-ray doctor says is there seems to be a tightness in my vertebrae bcoz i m having serious pan and heavy burning sensation in my full leg 24 hr today doctor says vertebrae tightness is the cause of my burning sensation he prscribe me 3 medicines as follows feldene 20 20 mg 2 times a day gabafix gabapentin 100 mg 3 times a day medigesic 2 times a day and he tell me to avoid cold drinks fast food and tobacco sir i want to comment on my prescription thanks regards
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011