Having overweight problems. Taking less diet. How to reduce weight?

i am a 24 year old guy having overweight problems. I have small frequent meals, and maybe binge on junk food once or twice a week. i do a 15 minute exercise every morning, and walk for about 30 minutes everyday at a brisk pace. my weight is 95 kgs as of now and my height is 5 feet 8 inches. I also jog for about 15 minutes continuously once a week. i don t know whats wrong with my body. it does not respond to any of the physical work i do. I have also checked my thyroid due to the same reason, and the results were normal. Please kindly advise what should i do to loose the fat
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012