Having ovary pain. What are the complications?

ive had ovary pain for the past 5yrs i have had several ultrasounds and been to many many drs but noone can tell me what wrong with me..about 3yrs ago one dr told me i did have a cyst but they never monitored it or anything , then about 1 yr later i got a pap and that dr said i did not have a cyst but i was still hurting
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand this, it may not be the ovary related pain as you feel but this could be a functional pain, if this is ovary related pain and left untreated since 5 years then there would be a dangerous out come of this but nothing such thing ever happened, hope this information helps you, have a nice day.