Having ovarian cyst causing irregular periods. On Duphaston. Will it affect fertility?

I am 32 this year desperately trying to get a baby after having a still birth baby last Sept 13 at 35weeks congestion.. This week I found my period missed but no positive sign of getting pregnant after the home kit test. I went for checkup and my gynea inform that he is seeing a 4cm cyst near my ovary area which may cause my irregular period problem. I was being put on duphaston for 10days.. Just wondering if the cyst does not go away by 6weeks time, will it be impacting my fertility?? Please advice.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013