Having orange tongue. No pain, not eaten anything orange in colour. Reason?

Hello I was wondering if you know any diagnosis for an orange tongue . I noticed that my tongue was orange about 4 days ago. I havent eaten anything that would dye my tongue that color. I have no other pain or issues. I went to my primary dr. yesterday and he prescribed me an oral lozenge to take 5 times a day and said it resembled thrush...but usually thrush is white..i dont have a history of any oral problems...and have never seeen my tongue orange before...did i get exposed to something ?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012