Having on and off stomach ache, started vomiting, feels dizzy, fatigue, hair loss. Had c-section. What to do?

have had a severe stomach pain for around 5 months off and on. for the last two days its been pretty constant. the pain is in between my rib cage and goes through to my back. I have now been vommiting for the past two days. Today the vommit was thick and brown. I have also been suffering from hair loss , sudden fatigue , and dizzy spells. I had a c-section 5 months ago and since then have been having the pain
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012