Having on and off cold. Symptoms are green mucus discharge, tonsil swelling, cough and patches on the arm. What should I do?

I have been having cold symptoms off and on since November from the flu, then went away symptoms came back and mucus turned green with cough and tonsils swollen with white secretion coming out. Now I have very small patches of what looks like burn marks on both arms and on my left side of the face? These symptoms have also caused me to lose my voice and though its come back, my voice is still not as strong as usual? i have no insurance so should i visit an emergency room for treatment?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013