Having occasional hot flashes, irregular periods, sore breasts, stomach bloating. Symptoms of menopause?

I am 51 yrs old - fit and healthy. I have had menopause type symptoms for the last year with the occasional hot flashes, and increasingly irregular periods. However for the last 3 weeks I have had very swollen breasts, sore nipples , bloating and tummy discomfort/sensitivity. I am also very bloated and feel generally uncomfortable rather like being pregnant but feel this is virtually impossible. What else could it be? The symptoms seemed to come on suddenly. Many thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013