Having numbness above knee. Had bypass surgery. Taking lipitor, metopropol, sertraline. Related?

Hi my name is Barry . I am currently experiencing numbness just above my left knee no pain at all . I am 63yrs old , had bypass operation 5 yrs ago . I have excellent blood pressure & cholesterol but I do take daily tablets for both ( nexium , lipitor , metopropol , sertraline , and an aspirin . I am active , I can kneel to garden and no trouble walking but especially standing still for a minute or so and knee becomes numb just above left kneecap . Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013