Having nonunioun femoral shaft with no fever or any signs of infection. Treatment recommended?

im a orthopedic surgeon.i have a case ;a 28 old man with nonunioun femoral shaft without sign of infection.I operated him with exchange nailing and bone grafting 2 days ago.during op i noticed very little discharge from medulary canal and sent it for culture.result was staph saprophit sensitive to ciprofloxacin pipracilin cephazolin amikacin .he has no fever or any clinical sign of infection but ESR is 90.what do you recommend?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012