Having nightfalls. Is there any effect on brain and memory. How to get cured?

i was doing masturbeating for 2 years than i stopped it for 4 months now i have nightfalls(wetdreams after every seven days now i am tired plz tell me measures to prevent it also tell me is there any effect of this on brain and memory i am reading in 10th class right now .plz help no one is able to give a right answer i tried everything
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of night emission.

It is normal to get night emission at the age of adolescence and it does not have any negative effect on brain or memory.

Following general measures will help you to boost up your confidence and improve your performance .
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

There are no medications to prevent night emission.