Having nightfall problem. Suggestions for increasing the height?

hello dear sir i want to know about the problems of night fall and falling of sperm if we exist the sperm with the hand its effect on the penis and get problem to increasing the height please sir help me to solve that problem and give me good prescription on increasing a height please help me and give me a needful answer to growth in my height and stop the nightfall problems and m not perfect in english please understand thanking you
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
I managed to understand.
Night fall is a common problem before marriage.
There is no specific recommended medicine to increase the height.
Exercise, skipping, sports like basket ball and volley ball may be of benefit.
Best regards