Having nightfall. Itchy penis, not having fever or pain. What could be the problem?

i have white liquid discharge on my penis when i woke up this morning. this has been going on for about a week now. i experience itching at the tip of my penis where the urine goes out. i don t experience fever , pains, or anything. just a feeling sometimes of discharge at any given time of the day. i didn t engage in sexual intercourse with others except for my wife. i haven t gone to the doctor for a check up. i thought i would research first about my condition. what could be the problem? thanks for your help in advance...
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have watery discharge from your penis and itching at the tip of penis,

Most of the times itching associated with watery discharge is the presenting symptom of Diabetes .

Please get your blood sugar levels on empty stomach and 2 hours after lunch done to rule out diabetes.

In the mean while take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefexine along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily.