Having night sweats, rapid heart beat, lymph node swelling, Low vision and headache. MRI done. What could the problem be?

I have night sweats- cold - not hot- rapid heart rate 100 at rest- right subclavicular lymph node swelling, soft area size of a fist and frequent urination.

My primary believes that I have diabetes incipidious, I was hospitalized 12 days ago after a dizzy spell at work ( Heart rate 120, BP 130/85 ) vision fuzzy, left eyes worse then right eye, slight temporal headache on left side. Ruled out Stroke, Heart Attack, MRI brain negative for abnormal finding except vascularitis in the temporal area. Heart Rate continued to be elevated for 16 hours, infused 4 liters of IV fluid from Friday at 4p to Sunday 6am, Heart Rate on Sunday am 60 and BP 90/60- which is my normal HR and BP -I drank over 4 liters of fluid over the 2.5 days and my urine output was very high and diluted. Two days after discharge - no change in condition -Heart rate back up - 24 hour urine large output over 7.5 liters intake 216 oz. Mouth dry. hands cold. Tingling in feet and hands at night. Right side of neck enlarged lymph node soft - Fatigued from HR elevation- Starting to worry that there is no answers - MRI of abdomen, kidneys and adrenals negative for tumor.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013