Having nerve problem in neck, muscle pain. Taking revlin M and prothiaden. Suggest some exercise. How to get cured?

I am suffering from neck (c3-c4, c4-c5) nerve problem, its almost 5 weeks over, my neck pain is almost cured but my right hand muscle pain is not cured, especially during night, shoulder and above elbow , muscle pain is severe. now i am using revlin M and prothiaden tablets as well as accelofenac with paracetmol. Plz suggest me any exercise or anything for right shoulder and right hand pain.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012