Having nerve pain in hand and feeling numb. On gabapentin and steroids injection. X ray normal. How to get cured?

Hi i woke up 11 weeks ago with nerve pain down the back of my left arm going down to my hand leaving my fingers with a numb feeling, i have been on gabapentin for 10 weeks and have had steroids injected into my shoulder but still have a pain under my arm in the arm pit area, physio is at a loss as to what it is. Xray came back as negative, what can i do to help free up this impinged nerve
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012