Having needle pricking sensation in arm. MRI showed cervical and lumbar spondylosis. What should I do?

i have burning n needle pricking sensation since past 20 yrs in my right arm.i have consulted many ortho doc but every t ime they gave me pain killers n it just subsided for few weeks..return to pain again.. in past few yrs 4y i have numbness weakness n or no strenght at times in my right arm..also burning feel in my right knee. i took an MRI scan .. that shows,,, cervical and lumbar spondilytis, central and right para central harniation at c4-5 with indenting thecal sac . same with c5-6. am worried?!!!1 how to procced? does this need surgery or can any neck braces or cervical belt help? also neeed to know wil i need to take rest? since whole family( joint ) hangs on my shoulders.. i have an ageed mom n in laws tio take care. worst is my age...just 30y...pls do reply...thank you
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012