Having nausea,swollen lymph nodes. Creatinine level high. What these symptoms suggest?

Dr. Akole, Answers to your questions: Nausea/Vomiting for the 1st time yesterday Ripping pain went to shredding MR E done stating no bowel obstruction , Chrons or IBS but did have Ileocollici Lymph nodes swollen on anterior to the right psose muscle. Where not there on UT 1 month earlier UT of adbomen/ Pelvis normal Labs results - BUN/ Creatine Ratio high 27, HCG 14.4 (H), HCT 40.8 (H) Neutro PCT 40.4 (L), EOS Pct 0.1 (L) from blood work CBC w/diff Urinalysis Spec Grave 1.004 (L) all other normal Her AST,ALT are at the limit. Neutro Pct went from 71.4 to 40.4, Lympho Pct went from 22.9 to 48.8, EOS ABS went from 0.01 to 0.09 MONO pct went 5.2 to 8.8, WBC went 8.0 to 5.8 RBC 4.80 to 5.03 all within 5 months
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013