Having nausea, yellowish water in feces, diarrhea. Took dramamine. Is it gastroenteritis?

I have been a little nausea mixed with pooping what appears to be yellowish water with a little bit a feces. I have been drinking plenty of Gatorade to replace electrolytes and stay hydrated the vomiting has stopped because I took some Dramamine. But the diarea is about every 10 mins should I slow down on the fluids to see if the diarrhea slows down. My girlfriend had this yesterday and it passed in about 2 days time so I m thinking it might be viral gastroenteritis!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013