1. mucus is not there, so acute mucus diarrhea
is ruled out.
2. make sure your B.P. and Pulse remains in normal range to prevent Dehydration
, (keep taking Gatorade, or ORS
for that cause)
3. If you are taking any diarrhea causing drugs like Ampicillin
or Iron, stop these drugs.
4. keep watch on signs of dehydration: low blood pressure,fast pulse rate,sunken eye balls,loss of skin turgor and thirst.
5. Avoid fatty foods,oil,ghee,raw vegetables,
6. get a stool examination done to rule out the organism for better line of management/treatment