Having nausea, vomitting, vaginal infection, itching,odour. Systemic hpylori infection?

I am 36 y/o female 5 8 230#. For the last year I ve been very nauseated vomiting frequently when I eat. recently went into a vomiting spell after not having eaten in more than 12 hours-it was dark brown, but not the consistency I would expect if it was blood. My doctor has done a number of tests, and I trust him. He diagnosed gastritis , a liver cyst , and gastroparesis (kind of a diagnosis of exclusion. I keep forgetting to tell him I have had a fever this whole time. It isn t all that high. I know everybody says it, and I am sorry, but normal for me always seems to be around the mid-97 s The highest I ve checked mine in the last year is 101. I don t check it much anymore, I know i have a fever b/c I have chills, sweats etc. I also have a weird vaginal infection thick discharge, itching, and odor. I was told it isn t BV nor a yeast infection. I ve been with the same partner for 7 years. I guess I m curious if I could have a systemic h pylori infection? Thank You!
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012