Having nausea, vomiting, dizziness, excessive hunger. Pregnancy chances? Having missed periods

Ok lately I been throwing up, headache , dizzy, and couple days I have no taste on the food and now I m hungry almost every hour. I want to know if this from plan b or I m pregnant? This is what happen, last month I didnt get my period. Which is never happen to me. Then this year I had a bleeding around aug 12- aug 18 I don t know if that s my period. Then my period end I have unprotected sex with my bf and he withdraw inside on me. Then by aug 20 i took plan b. aug 24 I start bleed thru aug 29 again still the same I had an unprotected sex with him and continue unprotected sex thru sept 2. But I been throwing since the 28 till yesterday. And now I feel warm an my stomach is funny cuz it s really warm and pain. I don t k ow what s wrong with me.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012
why stay confused? get a UPT kit and confirm ur pregnancy. if UPT ( urine pregnancy test) is positive get an ultrasound of the abdomen to see if you have a baby in your uterus. if both things are good. then u need a congrats hug, u are pregnant. otherwise seek a doctors opinion for ur symptoms.