Having nausea, sore breasts, back pain, cramps and food cravings. Pregnancy tests negative. Slight bleeding. Is the test result wrong?

Hi there, I ve been feeling nauseous for over a month now, puking on occasion but just in the mornings. My breasts are sore off and on and when they re not sore they re itchy. Ive had back pain , slight cramps , headaches , food craving for things i ve never liked before. I ve gone to my family doctor 3 weeks ago for blood and urine pregnancy tests and they ve both been negative as have the home tests i ve taken. My period was four days late but it came but it was very light and only lasted 2 days instead of the usual 7. Is there something else wrong or could i be pregnant and the tests were done to early?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012