Having nausea, snotty nose, indigestion, tiredness, dizziness, metallic taste in mouth, sore nipples, spotting. What could this be?

Hi, For 8 weeks now I have been experience the following symptoms: constant nausea - somedays it ladt all day, somedays it is just in the mornings and somedays it is just if I eat or am really hungry. I have had a constant snotty nose , indigestion, either tired or can t sleep, dizziness , funny feeling in my stomach - cramping but not really, some days I get a funny metallic taste in my mouth, my nipples have been really sore on and off. I thought I ws pregnant but have got my period the lat two months - it normally last for 7 days and is very heavy - the last to times I have spotted for two days (only when I wipe) and have had lighyer bleeding than normal for two days. Can you give me any advice on why I have been feeling so crappy thanks
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012