Having nausea, lower abdominal pain, headaches, muscles and joints pain, irregular periods and chest pain for a long time. Cure?

I have had nausa, fatigue , lower abdominal pain , headaches , muscles hurt, joints hurt and an irregular period shorter and not on cycle, my chest hurts and I sleep for 14 hours some days. I have been to the doctor several times but he can find nothing wrong. What do I have? This has been getting worse over the last month and a half and I have had these symptoms for over 2years.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer