Having nausea, headaches, dizziness, loss of apetite, backpain, cramps, motion sickness. Pregnant?

Hello. I had my period on Mar 10, it seemed pretty normal (moderate flow for 3 days, then not enough to fill a panty liner for the last 2 days). However, the following week I began to feel nauseous and have headaches/migraines daily. About 5 days ago, I began to experience in addition to the above dizziness , loss of appetite , lower back pain , minor cramps (like if it were my period). I also have motion sickness when I am in a vehicle, but once I m on my own feet, I feel okay. My fiance and I have sex all the time and we are not using any form of birth control. I am wondering if there is a possibility that I am pregnant? If not what can it possibly be?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013