Having nausea, dizziness, numb feeling in hands, IBS, anxiety. History of thyroid cancer removed. Hypercalcmia?

For the last few days I have been dizzy, want to stay in bed forever, cold hands, twitchy upper lip , numb feeling hands. I take three big calcium tabs per day per dr. Could this be hypercalcmia? Hard to get my eyes to concentrate without feeling loopy, slightly nauseous, feel like I could tip over when I get up and walk. About me: age 49, obese, history of thyroid cancer( removed 2000.), arterial venous malformations of small intestine , anxiety disorder, ibs , osteoarthritis , .
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013